- "the most prestigious high-school in romania"; is this something you'd actually include, or it's just on this public version of your resume? Either way make sure you remove it, itll come off badly.
- work on your bulletpoints. Make them quality and add a few more (1 or 2 is not enough).
- "Worked part-time as a sales assistant at a GSM accessories firm" remove
- have the space between the last two sections
- remove languages
- "participated in a radio interview" remove
- also there are no locations provided for your shadowing exp
- remove "Financial markets" as an interest. I die a little bit inside each time I see someone listing "Markets" "World Affairs" or sth as an interest.
Its a very good background that you have anyway. Just make sure you put the effort into competency questions, and if you really want to go for sure, start training for the tests (given your results in the bac though I think you'll do just fine without it). Good luck.